The unique compound and tread design of the AZ850 were specifically engineered for the contemporary performance utility vehicle. The result is a rubber compound that helps reduce rolling resistance, which, in turn, allows the tire to run cooler at high speed. High-tensile steel belts and jointless nylon bands increase stability at high speeds and provide secure braking, handling and durability.
AZ850 Design Features:
• The large outer tread block is designed with a rigid and strengthened block to maintain integrity under hard cornering.
• The finely sliced inner tread block is designed to reduce noise and allow dispersion of water.
• Four main grooves designed to increase the wet grip.
• Center rib improves straight-line driving; Also enhancing directional stability.
• Oblique lateral grooves increase water dispersion capacity in order to avoid hydroplaning.